Playing heads-up takes is one of the most significant challenges in today's poker. It requires a lot of practice and experience. Your game is continually changing until you get to the point that your opponent is furious that you are constantly beating him.
With our coaches, you can get closer to such a state and become a great heads-up player!
Last month, we've been reminding you about the top video materials for playing HU. Today, we'd like to give them all to you in a one full list! Enjoy!
- Reg HUD analysis
- HU match analysis - $15+
- HU match analysis 2 - $15+
- HU BB match analysis
- HU BB match analysis 2
- HU SB: How to play draws against regulars?
- HU SB: How to play in miniraised pots with air?
- HU SB: How to play in isolation pots after a limp/call?
- HU SB: How to play against a high X/R?
- HU BB: How to play value hands after an X/R on the flop?
- HU BB: What to do with a middle and bottom pair after our opponent bets on the later streets?
- HU BB: When to probe against regular players?
- HU BB: How to play against cbets on paired flops?
- Adjusts versus regs - hand history examples
- HU SB: Interesting spots
- HU SB: Bet/Check/Bet line
- HU SB: Delay opportunity
- HU SB: Against donk bet
- HU BB: Against continuation bet
- HU BB: Isolation
- HU BB: Probe and Barrel
- Double Trouble e01 - killuifuplay versus IKSecret at $1,000's
- Double Trouble e02 - bakudranski versus
- Double Trouble e03 - killuifuplay versus
- Double Trouble e04 - killuifuplay versus
spiritedrealat $1,000's part 2
- Unleashed e01 - killuifuplay at $500 Spin & Go's
- Unleashed e02 - killuifuplay at $1,000 Spin & Go's
- Unleashed e03 - killuifuplay at $500 Spin & Go's
- killuifuplay - game plan and analysis versus reg
Do you want to get access to all those videos?