Terms and conditions
- Smart Spin League 2020 is a promotional tournament for Smart Spin members in which 20 teams take part each consisting of 14 players.
- Any active member of Smart Spin may participate in the League. Only players who, no later than on 6:00 AM 18th of May 2020 Pokerstars server Time (ET), fill out their personal scores spreadsheets may participate in the qualifications phase of the League.
- Members of the administration team may impose additional requirements on Players in order to verify the scores, such as providing audits, hand histories, screenshots and any other proofs of result.
- The League consists of four phases phases – Qualifications phase, Group Phase 1, Group Phase 2 and Play-offs.
- All dates and hours are in accordance with Pokerstars server time which is ET (Eastern Time) (10.04-17.05 means it starts 00:00 ET ( 06:00 CET ) 10.04 and ends 18.05 00:00 ET ( 06:00 CET ))
RB is pre-defined for every room:
- Pokerstars.EU - 2%
- Pokerstars.FR/ES - 0% (for .FR players: 100s - 60%, 50s - 50%, 25s - 30%, 10s - 20%, 5s - 10%)
- Pokerstars.IT - 2%
- 5s / 9,81%
- 10s / 11,86%
- 25s / 28,23%
- 50s / 26,29%
- 100s / 36,06%
- 10s / 23%
- 20s / 30%
- 50s / 40%
- 100s / 50%
- Qualifications phase is intended to determine players who will take part in the group phase. Players compete to get the highest $EV post-RB result during the period.
- Qualifications phase starts on the 10th of April 2020 and ends on the 17th of May 2020 (included).
- Each Captain can choose v-ce captain on his own from any limit before the league starts
- After the qualifications phase ends, Smart Spin will determine $EV result of each player who met the conditions.
- There will be 240 places in the league in total.
- Every player who wants to qualify has to upload a screenshot from PT4 report called "Smart League 2020- Qualifications" in the correct cell in "Promotions" tab.
- Each team will have players from 4 different tiers: 3 Diamond, 3 Gold, 5 Silver, 3 Bronze.
TEAMS AND MATCHES
- Players are divided into 20 teams. Teams are divided randomly into 4 groups: GROUP A, GROUP B, GROUP C, GROUP D. Each team consists of 14 players: Captain, V-ce captain, 12 players.
- Players who qualified will be picked in Draft by Captains on 19th-24th of May
Each match will have 10 duels. After we define how many players from each stake is in the team we will assign specific groups to a specific number of a duel. Each duel will define a winner on a different basis
- Duel 1: HU Game (has to be recorded, played to 7 wins)
- Duel 2: EV + RB // Diamond or lower
- Duel 3: EV + RB // Diamond or lower
- Duel 4: EV + RB // Gold or lower
- Duel 5: EV + RB // Gold or lower
- Duel 6: EV + RB // Silver or lower
- Duel 7: EV + RB // Silver or lower
- Duel 8: EV + RB // Bronze or lower
- Duel 9: Volume
- Duel 10: 1k games volume challenge
- Duel 11: EV + RB of 4 players left
- There is one point to be earned for each duel. Every duel can only have 1-0 or 0-1 scores. Only Duel 10 can have 0-0, 1-0, 0-1, 1-1. Player of the team gets a point just for completing volume challenge in each round.
- Before each round the captains shall designate one person from the persons assigned a position as a team’s joker. Team’s joker scores 1 additional point in case of win on a position (2 points total instead of 1).
- If selected players for duel 1 cannot play with each other captains should contact Vers on discord and he will make a draw - which team has to make a change. In some special situations the hu game will become ev+rb between the pre-round selected players
- One player can be a joker once in each stage (group 1, group 2, play-offs). Joker can be used only for duels 1-9
We are going to have a thread on forum where players who didnt get into Smart League will post their results and avg BI. If some team loses a player from whatever reason -> captain will be able to pick someone from the list.
GROUP PHASE 1
- 20 Teams are randomly divided into 4 groups. Group A,B,C,D . From each group top 4 teams qualify to the Group Phas 2
- All the results from Group phase 1 with TOP4 teams will be counted in group phase 2
- Each team plays 4 matches in group stage 1
- Because of uneven number of teams in each group, during every round 1 team from each group will be pausing. The pausing teams are going to be selected randomly and the pause period for each team will be predetermined and announced in League’s timetable. Every team will be on pause once.
GROUP PHASE 2
- 16 Teams are divided into 2 groups: Group E,F . TOP4 from groups A and B -> Group E and TOP 4 from groups C and D -> Group F. From each group, top 4 teams qualify to the knockout stage.
- Team from group A will play 4 matches with all the teams from group B etc.
At the end of group phase 2 there will be 7 matches played for each team (3 matches with teams that got promoted from group phase 1 and 4 matches with rivals from other group that joined in phase 2)
Group A Team A 4-0-0 Team B 3-0-1 Team C 2-0-2 Team D 1-0-3 Team E 0-0-4Group B Team A 4-0-0 Team B 3-0-1 Team C 2-0-2 Team D 1-0-3 Team E 0-0-4
Team A won all 4 games, but team E got eliminated so Team A proceed to group phase 2 with 3-0-0 balance
At the start of group phase 2 with 4 matches left to play group E looks like this:
Group E Team A 3-0-0 Team F 3-0-0 Team B 2-0-1 Team G 2-0-1 Team C 1-0-2 Team H 1-0-2 Team D 0-0-3 Team I 0-0-3
- Play-offs consists of quarter finals, semi-finals, third place match and the final match.
In quarter-finals and semi-finals teams compete in duels consisting of a match and a rematch. The bracket goes as follows:
1st team group E vs 4th team group F
3rd team group E vs 2nd team group F
2nd team group E vs 3rd team group F
4th team group E vs 1st team group F
- Final score is the combined score from match and rematch. E.G. 1st game: 8-4, 2nd game 5-8 -> 13-12.
- In case of a draw after match and rematch -> There will be a HU Game between two chosen players. It should be played to first 10 wins from a side.
- in the final and 3rd place game teams will be playing only one match
- Joker can be changed after every match in Play-offs
- Since Semifinal one player can play both in HU and in other Duel
CAPTAIN’S DUTIES AND RIGHTS
- Captain of the team is responsible for notifying Smart Spin of the team name, assigning and changing positions, contacting administration team members of Smart Spin, designating jokers, assuring good teamwork and motivation of the team mates, taking care of his team members’ attitude and for timely sending of results achieved by his team.
- Captain should make at least 2 coachings a month for the team and take care of the players that need help, hands, huds etc. (should give to the team at least 10 hours monthly from June to November)
- Before start of the league Captain has to choose his V-ce Captain from all players in Smart Spin. V-ce Captain has the ability to select squads before the game and is also a representative for the team. He is first in line to take over a team when a captain is not fulfilling the obligations.
- Captain of the team may nominate one of the members of the team as the administrator. The administrator shall take necessary actions to ensure timely sending of team members’ scores to Smart Spin.
- From 19 to 24th of May Captain has to Draft his team from qualified players. A team has 14 members (including captain and vce-captain)
- Captain and administrator are responsible for reminding the players of their team of necessity to send their individual scores and audits to Smart Spin in a timely manner. Scores and audits should be sent within 12 hours of each round’s end.
- Captain of the team has the right to ask Smart Spin for a player replacement. Captain may execute this right no later than within 48 hours before the next round commences, unless Smart Spin decides otherwise. Request of replacement should be explained by the captain and justified.
- Medals, Cup, Gadgets, 4% dealboost January - March 2021
- Medals, Cup, Gadgets, 3% dealboost January - March 2021
- Medals, Cup, Gadgets, 2% dealboost January - March 2021
- Gadgets 1% dealboost, January - March 2021
Best $EV+RB throughout the league
- Diamond Tier - Statuette, 5% dealboost January 2021
- Gold Tier - Statuette, 4% dealboost January 2021
- Silver Tier - Statuette, 3% dealboost January 2021
- Bronze Tier - Statuette, 3% dealboost January 2021
Biggest volume throughout the league
- Statuette, 5% dealboost January 2021
- Statuette, 4% dealboost January 2021
- Statuette, 3% dealboost January 2021
- Best $EV+RB throughout the league
Appendix 1: TIMETABLE for Q and Group phase 1
- 10.04-17.05 - Qualification phase
- 19.05-24.05 - Draft
- 29.05-07.06 - Round 1
- 12.06-21.06 - Round 2
- 26.06-05.07 - Round 3
- 10.07-19.07 - Round 4
- 24.07-02.08 - Round 5
Appendix 2: TIMETABLE for Group phase 2
- 07.08-16.08 - Round 1
- 21.08-30.08 - Round 2
- 04.09-13.09 - Round 3
- 18.09-27.09 - Round 4
Appendix 2: TIMETABLE FOR PLAY-OFFS
- 02.10-11.10 – quarterfinals, match
- 16.10-25.10 – quarterfinals, rematch
- 30.10-08.11 – semi-finals, match
- 13.11-22.11 – semi-finals, rematch
- 27.11-06.12 - Final and 3rd place match
- Appendix 1: TIMETABLE for Q and Group phase 1